Products & Services
Why Vacuum Cleaners Need Servicing
Just like your car or your home air conditioning system, if you take care of it not only will it last longer, it will keep your home cleaner. When dirt, dust, and hair pass through a vacuum cleaner, a build-up in the bearing housings and bearings will slow the brush roll causing excessive wear on your vacuum motor and belt.
After some time, some brushes lose effectiveness and need to be replaced. If not replaced, they will operate but never touch the carpet. This cuts your cleaning efficiency to 50%. In addition, any accumulated dirt and dust in the motor bearings may even overheat the motor shortening the life of a vacuum motor.
Carbon brushes in the motor transfer electricity to the armature. When the motor fails, the brushes wear out, making the electric wire touch the armature, causing a short circuit and burn out the motor.
While your vacuum cleaner cleans and removes odor causing dirt, dander and bacteria, the longer it stays in your vacuum it can get trapped in internal filters and eventually find its way back into the house after vacuuming. When we service your vacuum cleaner we disassemble it and remove all electrical and motor. We chemically clean and disinfect your vacuum cleaner piece by piece. We let all the parts dry and put it back together while replacing any worn part. This insures that when you get it back your vacuum will run at peak efficiency.
We recommend annual cleaning and servicing of vacuums for these reasons. No need to make an appointment, just bring it in an get the servicing done within a day or two max.
A vacuum cleaner plays a significant role in maintaining the appearance of your carpet. If your vacuum cleaner has good airflow and suction to lift the carpet nap, the vacuum's suction and air-flow in addition to the agitator brushes will separate, deep clean and lift the carpet pile to prolong the life of your carpets.
If your vacuum performs poorly, the carpet nap will be matted and packed down from foot traffic. As the dirt and sand build-up, it acts like sandpaper, slowly wearing and cutting the carpet fibers as you walk across it.
We sell and service a wide range of quality vacuum cleaners. We also sell accessories, bags, belts, filters, and attachments, for those vacuum cleaners. In addition we stock products to to clean hardwood floors, tile floors, and vinyl floors. We even stock a true steam cleaner to clean and disinfect without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Sirena (Tthe Water Filtration Vacuum)
- Bags, belts, & filters
- Spot removers that eliminate odors
- Pet hair lifters
- Carpet/vacuum fresheners
- Odor counteractants
- Micro-fiber mops
- Attachments and accessories
- Vacuum parts for many different brands
- Lambs wool vacuum bumper guards
- Buffer pads
- Cordless Vacuums
- Upright Vacuums
- Canister Vacuums
- Specialty Vacuums
- Canister Steam Cleaners (Use true steam)
- Repair of many makes and models
- Disinfect, Service and Deodorize vacuums
- Operation and maintenance instruction
- Assemble new vacuums
- Warranty work on vacuums we sell
- Labor free belt replacements on all vacuums we sell
- Fact find to suggest the best vacuum to meet the customers needs
Our specialists can answer any of your vacuum cleaner service-related questions.
• Services for most makes and models
• Free estimates
• Free assembly
• Free instruction
• One day service in most cases
• No fee to replace belts (if the vacuum is purchased from us)
To get assistance is easy as 1,2,3
- Access chat below by clicking on messaging icon or email us on the Contact Us Page
- Directly call by clicking our phone number at the top of the page
- Come into the store and speak with us directly